Days like this, I let myself stumble on my insecurities. And so it begins: I get lost somewhere in that part of my mind I don’t like visiting; I get sad and disappointed and desperate and angry. I get trapped. And all I think about is ‘if’ and ‘why’ and ‘how’ and I end up missing the point. The real point. Or diminishing the importance of it. And then I fight and argue and cry. I don’t know if I’m a drama bitch (for queen is something I definitely aint) but I never seem to let them go, my insecurities that is. Why oh why oh why the hell? It’s as if I can trust no one. As if there’s always in the back of my mind the thought that they are playing with me, that they will eventually hatch out a plan against me and I will curse myself for trusting them. Yeah, I know, trust issues. I think I can’t accept that people are not two-faced; I just can’t buy it. Then again, I see things you can’t see; but they’re not always there.



11 σχόλια:

The Passenger είπε...

What defines a bitch then?

Cunning.

With your definition all women are bitches.

So no need to explicitly call yourself as such

:)

Hmm my definition of bitches doesnt necessarily coincide with your definition of women, you know. At least I dont consider all women cunning.

Interesting to know your definition of women, Passenger. I bet the girls will love it.

Makes me wonder, though...

The Passenger είπε...

They won't love it as much as they love calling themselves bitches though

:)

Oh well. You can win this time.
But you did get me misunderstood, just so you know.

The Passenger είπε...

I'm just jesting, no worries.

Jesting

I like this word.Sounds so....medieval.And I think this is the first time I've actually wrote it down.

I like it when this happens

Well then I'm glad I make you write new words.
This means I exercise your linguistic capacity.
Hooray for me

The Passenger είπε...

Somehow I don't believe you are

:)

Oh yeah, I can see why, I didn't put a smiley

:) :) (see? now I am)

The Passenger είπε...

Smile!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου