I hate daytime on weekdays. Except when I’m at the beach; and I usually ain’t.

I met two guys yesterday. I didn’t actually meet them for the first time, I already knew them, I just happened to see them again. I became aware of the fact they were flirting me which is inevitable if you’re the only single in a company of couples. What I hate about these things is how the couples conspire to ‘find you match’ but even more importantly, ‘a match’ that is already in their circle. It’s interesting how they see you as posing a threat for their couples’ world as if you can only hang out with them if you’ve got a plus-one. Ah Cypriot couples. Maybe it wouldn’t have been that bad if I actually liked one of them. But they were miles away from me liking them. At some point I caught myself scanning them wondering if they are as bad as they look in bed but I quickly pulled myself together and realised it was the hormones speaking. I blame the dream I had last night on the hormones too. No; the dream was not about them. Period. Then again, even if I did like them, the whole match-making thing spoils all the fun. If I want a fucking lollipop from the table I can take a fucking lollipop on my own, dude. I won’t wait until it’s offered to me on a plate. Ok. Maybe an unfortunate metaphor.

I had a friend inviting me to “go out on Wednesday night with other single gals and meet men”. The thing is, she ain’t single. She is almost married. She actually said “well, ok I ain’t single but it doesn’t mean I can’t look around”. And that, ladies and gentlemen, was gross. I hope she forgets all about inviting me.
Stay tuned for more action.

15 σχόλια:

"At some point I caught myself scanning them wondering if they are as bad as they look in bed" ahahahahhahaah that really made me laugh =D

Cypriot couples suck idd. And your friend who invited you, who's getting married but she's still looking around, she be ashamed for doing tht. =(

I think that's the norm for a lot of to-be-married women in Cyprus. The point is how many of them will fuck other men once they are married. From the stories I keep hearing the answer is probably a lot but I don't know exact figures.

You mean it doesn't count if they do it before they get married?

It only counts if the other finds out :)

Άμαν χαθεί το εσσωτερικό μας μέτρο ούλλα εν αποδεκτά. Ακόμα τζιαί τα απαράδεκτα. Συμβαίνει ούλλον τζιαι παραπάνω στην Κύπρο. Τζιαί βέβαια άμαν δεν υπάρχει τούτο το μέτρο, τίποτε εν θα αλλάξει τον τρόπο σκέψης της σχεδόν παντρεμένης κοπέλλας (πιό πάνω) μόνον τζιαί μόνον επειδή εν να παντρεφτεί. Ούτε εν να το αποκτήσει (το μέτρον) επειδή εν να παντρεφτεί. Εν συμφωνώ με τα συγχωροχάρτια που εκδίδουμε στο τομάρι μας άμαν δεν σε πιάσει ο άλλος που έκαμες την ξιμαρισιά σου. Εν πρέπει να το δέχεται (να κάμεις την ξιμαρισιά) πρώτα και κύρια ο εαυτός σου. Το εσσωτερικό σου μέτρο.

Lollilop?! :-)

Εν πολλά συχνό φαινόμενο όντως. Ένιξερω αννεν θέμα μέτρου ρε takeiteasy, ένιξερω ίντα θέμαν ένι για να είμαι ειλικρινής. Απλά τούτα ούλλα κάμνουν με τζιαι νεκατσιώ.


Dear Ina, ήταν απλά μια μεταφορά! :) Τζιαμέ επικεντρώθηκες;

Όχι μόνο και στο ότι οι φίλοι σου προσπαθούν να σε κανονίσουν, προφανώς όχι τόσο διακριτικά και πετυχημένα.:) Δεν είναι κακό, αφού εδώ που φτάσαμε ως συνήθως μόνο μέσω παρέας και γνωστό του γνωστού κάτι μπορεί να γίνει και αν. Για την κοπελιά στο τέλος, τα λόγια είναι περιττά.

Προς το παρόν αρνούμαι να δεχτώ ότι "εδώ που φτάσαμε" μόνη μου επιλογή εν τούτο. Ένιξερω ρε κουμπάρε, εννεν του στυλ μου έτσι φάση.

Oh lolli lolli lolli ! :)

kalispera kai kalinixta
tha se thkiavasw olokliri avrio ponna eimai athkeiaseri
euxaristw

opws leme "Sike wuz ere"

Ολόκληρην α; Ακούεται απειλητικό τούτο.
Καληνύχτα.
Να μας ξανάρτετε :)

Εγώ εκνευρίζουμαι που οι ελεύθερες φίλες μου μόλις βρίσκουν δικόν τους άντρα θέλουν και καλά να με προξενέψουν με κάποιον, παντές τζι εγιάναν τζείνες τζι εγώ είμαι άρρωστη ακόμα

Έννα γυρίζω με την Ιβάνα να σου πω εγώ πόσοι θα πλακώσουν!

Ναι ναι κάπως έτσι πάει. Ζαττίν τζιαι θέλουν να σου δείξουν το σωστό δρόμο, το φως το αληθινόν έναν πράμαν.

Έτσι, έτσι. Ελεύντερεζ γκι'ωραίεζ!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου